Irrational antibiotic use has led society to antibiotic resistance, a serious health problem worldwide. This study aimed to assess the prevalence of antibiotics self-medication among university medical students in Tripoli city.
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers, is an Open Access model which aims to circulate articles throughout the world. We present you the choice of communicating with the scholars from the scientific community. All the published articles can be openly accessed by anyone.
Allocating open access model for journal publications provides an excellent platform for thousands of scholars to rebound jointly for the development of science. Open Access aids in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, and strengthen education to expand Knowledge and Wisdom.
Terrorists and insurgents have proven their ability to develop effective improvised explosive devices, with each configuration providing insight into the type of target and type of attack. Across rail systems, bus networks, and aviation infrastructure, transportation targets throughout Africa are plentiful and have come under attack. The targeting of transportation infrastructure can only be seen as a direct attack against civilians. Even though the conveyance may be funded or operated by the government, the civilians who fill the conveyance or conveyance’s ‘fixed’ sites are affected the most.
There has been little advance in embryo selection criteria since the first IVF. To this day, we select embryos by morphological criteria, which provide little information as to the actual embryo quality.
Carbohydrates are the most abundant biomolecules on Earth. They are important for muscle contraction during prolonged exercise performing at moderate intensity and short duration exercise performed at high-intensity