Carcinoma of unknown primary site (CUP) is a heterogeneous group of malignancies associated with dismal prognosis. Although majority of the patients present with disseminated disease, some of them do present with disease limited to the lymph nodes.
NIH Funded Articles
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
Effect of Rotation and Gravity on Generalized Thermoelastic Medium with Double Porosity under L-S Theory
In this paper, the discussion will be on the physical quantities of generalized thermoelastic medium with double porosity under Lord and Shulman theory. The effect of rotation and gravity has been established. The half-space is considered of an isotropic homogeneous thermoelastic material.
Excessive exposure to club drug gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) would cause cognitive dysfunction in which impaired Ca2+-mediated neuroplasticity in hippocampus may play an essential role in the pathogenesis of this deficiency. Considering melatonin is positive for neuroplastic regulation, the present study aims to determine whether melatonin would exert a neuro-protective effect on cognitive function following GHB.
Each and every individual is having its own biological characteristics that scientifically originated through DNA configuration.