- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Inconsistent results regarding the association between low vitamin D level and hypertension (HTN) have led to uncertainty in clinical practice as to the use of vitamin D cutoff value.
Zinc is involved in numerous metabolic roles, including energy metabolism, immunity and antioxidative effects. Zinc losses during exercise, in particular through sweat, are well documented.
Synergistic Effects of Human Milk Nutrients in the Support of Infant Recognition Memory: An Observational Study
The aim was to explore the relation of human milk lutein; choline; and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) with recognition memory abilities of six-month-olds.
The Content of Secondary Metabolites and Antioxidant Activity of Wild Strawberry Fruit (Fragaria vesca L.)
Chemical analyses carried out in 2011-2013 aimed at evaluating the contents of flavonoids, free phenolic acids, tannins, anthocyanins, and antioxidant activity (%).
Multiple-micronutrient (MMN) deficiencies often coexist among women of reproductive age in low- to middle-income countries.
Journal of Nutrition and Health Sciences
Journal of Nutrition and Health Sciences (JNHS) is an open access, peer reviewed journal which encompasses the full spectrum of nutritional and acts as a platform for the eminent researchers and physicians to publish their results that challenge the current models and principles. Journal includes a wide range of fields in its discipline and publishes discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Nutrition and Health Sciences is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Nutrition and Health Sciences or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.